§ 1 Information about the Collection of Personal Data and Provider Identification
(1) In the following, we inform about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Controller in accordance with Art. 4 Section 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
VTE Filter GmbH,
Tel.: +49 (0)40 – 521089
vertreten durch ihren Geschäftsführer, Herrn Hendrik Seidler, ebenda,
HRB 2610 NO beim Amtsgericht Kiel
see also our Imprint.
You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
– right to information,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to the processing,
– right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not log in, register or otherwise provide us with information about the use of the website, we will not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data transmitted by your browser in order to enable you to make our website available to you and maintain it’s stability and security (The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of request
– Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (concrete page)
– Zugriffsstatus / HTTP status code
– each transmitted amount of data
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its surface
– Language and version of the browser software.
– Transient cookies (see b to this effect)
– Persistent Cookies (see c to this effect)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out, however, that you as a result may not be able to use all features of this website.
f) Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, eg. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
§ 4 The Use of other features of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will usually need to provide other personal information that we will use to grant you these services and to which the aforementioned principles of data processing apply.
(2) In part, we may employ external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties, if promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us along with partners. More information will be provided as we collect your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data for the future after your declaration of revocation.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising revocation under the contact details mentioned in § 1.
§ 6-7 obsolete
§ 8 Use of Matomo
(1) On this website we use the web analysis service Matomo to analyze and check the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as a user.
(2) We operate Matomo in a version that does not require cookies. No Matomo cookies are stored on your computer for the purpose of web analysis. To analyze website usage, your IP address and information such as timestamps, websites visited and your language settings are collected. We store the information collected in this way on our server.
This website uses Matomo with the “AnonymizeIP” extension. This means that IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form and any direct personal reference is excluded. The IP address transmitted by your browser using Matomo will not be merged with other data collected by us. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR.
(3) Preventing the use of Matomo is possible by removing the following check mark and thus activating the opt-out plug-in: [Matomo iFrame]. In this case, an opt-out cookie will be stored in your browser, which prevents Matomo from storing usage data. If you delete your cookies, the Matomo opt-out cookie will also be deleted. The opt-out must be reactivated when you visit our site again.
(4) The Matomo program is an open source project. Information from the third-party provider on data protection can be found at matomo.org/privacy-policy/.
§ 9 Credit check
(1) If you order from us and we provide advance delivery of goods, e.g. When buying on account, it is for the conclusion of the contract in accordance with Art. 22 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO required to obtain identity and credit information from specialized service providers (credit reference agencies). For this purpose, we will transfer your personal data required for a credit check to the following companies:
Appropriate measures to safeguard your rights, freedom and legitimate interests will be taken into account. You have the opportunity to express your point of view and to challenge the decision by making contact with the contact options described below. After completion of the contract, your data processed for this purpose will be deleted, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data usage, which is permitted by law and which we inform you in this statement.
(2) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we are restricting processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) In order to prevent unauthorized access of third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the order process is encrypted.
§ 10 Google WebFonts
This website uses so-called web fonts provided by Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) for consistent presentation of fonts. When you visit a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. As a result, Google learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
US-based Google LLC is certified under the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
– End of the Privacy and Data Protection Declaration –
© copy & right – law firm , (www.copyandright.de)